Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pop! Classic #3

While we're waiting for some new exclusive TP!FKP-contributions to come in, let's have a look at another classic for some inspiration. I promise new songs will appear here soon, but these things do take time! The first three kind contributors just worked amazingly fast.

I don't believe that this below song is really filled with drug references as some people still claim. To me, it's only a sweet and pretty song about the lost innocence of childhood. A bit sad it is, isn't it ("A dragon lives forever, but not so little boys. Painted wings and giant rings make way for other toys...")? But the melody is so lovely, and it always works very well to create a peaceful, quiet mood.



One of the things I love best about being a parent, is that it allows me to go back without any reservations to that almost forgotten fantasy world, be it Honah Lee or any other.

No comments:

Post a Comment